Customer Account Data
is your personal information as a customer of TeleDrip's services.
Customer Usage Data
is the personal information of your end users or customers such as your Leads, Conversion Data, or Do Not Call data that you import into the TeleDrip system.
is the contents of your communications made through the TeleDrip platform.
means information from or about you that identifies you directly and information that is associated with you and thus could potentially identify you, including when combined with other information from or about you.
We process these categories of personal information differently because the direct relationship we have with you, our customer, is different than the indirect relationship we have with your end users.
Customer Account Data (Your Personal Information)
How TeleDrip Processes your Customer Account Data
Your privacy is very important to us. We differentiate between "controllers" and "processors" of personal information as is defined in the GDPR legislation. When TeleDrip processes your Customer Account Data, the TeleDrip entity with whom you are contracting is acting as a controller.
We use Customer Account Data to: understand our customers and potential customers, manage our relationships with customers, develop our products, fulfill regulatory obligations, protect our rights, or to investigate security incidents or fraud.
What Personal Information TeleDrip Collects
Like most website operators, TeleDrip collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TeleDrip’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TeleDrip’s visitors use its website. From time to time, TeleDrip may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TeleDrip also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users filling out landing pages on any TeleDrip public facing website.
Here is a short list of the type of personal information we collect:
Gathering of Customer Account Data
- Physical address
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Business contact information, including names, email addresses, business addresses, telephone numbers, company name or business affiliation, and title.
- Business profile information such as business license numbers or DUNS numbers that you choose to submit through TrustHub.
- User IDs and passwords
- Personal information that you choose to share within our user communities
- Information about your Campaigns and Brands that we collect through TrustHub to remit to upstream service providers.
- Payment card and financial account information
- Identifiers of devices used to access our Services
- IP Address and Geolocation data
Certain visitors to TeleDrip’s websites choose to interact with TeleDrip in ways that require TeleDrip to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TeleDrip gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive TeleDrip updates via email, we collect their emails. For example, when you to sign up for an account, we ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. When visitors comment on our blog, we ask them to provide a username and email address. For those who wish to receive TeleDrip updates via email, we collect their emails.
In each case, TeleDrip collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with TeleDrip. We may collect information about you, as our customer, from publicly-available or third parties so we can understand our customer base better. TeleDrip does not disclose Customer Account Data other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What Categories of information TeleDrip Collects
What Customer Account Data TeleDrip Processes
- Contact information: We collect your name, company name, email address, phone number and other contact information when you sign up for TeleDrip or ask for a demo in order to verify your identity and communicate with you.
- Transaction and interaction information: We collect and track which services you use and your communications about those services.
- Financial information: We collect your payment information when you use our services.
- Online information: We collect and track various metadata as you browse our websites including data from cookies.
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you and your company when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, and make purchases through our Services.
- Content: We collect and store content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, or store while using our Services.
- Geolocation information: We collect your IP address and location as you use our website or products and services.
TeleDrip discloses Customer Account Data only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TeleDrip’s behalf or to provide services available at TeleDrip’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using TeleDrip’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
TeleDrip may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites and collect and track cookies and metadata. For instance, TeleDrip may monitor the most popular pages on the site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. TeleDrip may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TeleDrip does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
TeleDrip will not rent or sell your Customer Account Data to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, TeleDrip discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when TeleDrip believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TeleDrip, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user or have submitted a form on a TeleDrip website and have supplied your email address or phone number, TeleDrip may occasionally send you an email or sms to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with TeleDrip and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of communications to a minimum.
If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
If TeleDrip, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TeleDrip goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of TeleDrip may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
How We Use Customer Account Data to Deliver Ads
TeleDrip uses Google Analytics in its application and website. Campaign analytics are tracked through Google Analytics. TeleDrip utilizes the Google Analytics Reporting API to gather analytics about our campaigns and present them in an actionable way via charts and conversion statistics. TeleDrip discloses client Google Analytics information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TeleDrip’s behalf or to provide the services available at TeleDrip’s websites.
How Long We Store Your Customer Account Data
TeleDrip will store your Customer Account Data as long as needed to provide you with our services and to operate our business. We can store your records in our CRM for up to 7 years following the closure of your account. We will store your address and identity information as needed for legal, security, and anti-fraud purposes. We may keep all communications you have with our support team for up to 3 years after your account is closed. If you ask TeleDrip to delete specific personal information from your Customer Account Data, we will honor this request unless deleting that information prevents us from carrying out necessary business functions, like billing for our services, complying with law enforcement, calculating taxes, or conducting required audits. Apart from the above, we will delete or transform your Customer Account Data within 60 days following the closure of your account.
How To Update or Delete Customer Account Data
California Consumer Access and Deletion Rights
- TeleDrip Account Data: You can make various choices about your Customer Account Data through the TeleDrip console, such as accessing it, correcting it, or deleting it. Any other requests about your data you cannot make through these self-service tools, you can request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Customer Support.
- Promotional Communications: To unsubscribe from our emailing list you can follow the instructions in the email or use the unsubscribe link and to unsubscribe from SMS you can reply STOP. Note that even if you unsubscribe for promotional emails you may still receive security alerts or other notices relating to your account.
- Cookies and Tracking Data: You can use your browser settings to opt out cookies for the TeleDrip websites. Opting out may effect your ability to use the sites and services.
- Any Other Requests: For any other requests regarding your Customer Account Data such as accessing it or deleting it you can contact email@example.com
For those customers that would like more information about our use of Customer Account Data or Customer Usage Data, you have the ability to request that we provide details about the categories of personal information that we collect about you, including how we collect and share it. You also can request that we provide you access to the personal information we collect about you and that we delete the personal information we have about you. Please be aware that when you ask us for these things, we will take steps to verify that you are authorized to make the request.
Customer Usage Data (Your End Users' Personal Information)
How TeleDrip Processes your Customer Usage Data
Your end users' personal information typically shows up on TeleDrip's platform in a few different ways:
1. Communications-related personal information about your end users, like your end users' phone numbers for number-based communications, your end users' email addresses for email communications, show up in our systems when you use or intend to use this information to contact your end user through use of our products and services.
2. Your end users' personal information will show up on a Lead when you upload a Lead through the API or through the Lead Upload Tool in the TeleDrip console. You can chose to upload personal information such as: first name, last name, address, zip_code and any other strings which you decide to include in custom fields such as sub1, sub2, and sub3.
3. Your end users' personal information may also be contained in the content of communications you (or your end users) send or receive using TeleDrip's products and services such as text message logs or call recordings.
We call the information in #1 and #2 above the Customer Usage Data. The information in #3 is what we refer to as Customer Content. As noted above, data protection law (including privacy law) such as GDPR differentiate between “controllers” and “processors” of personal information. When TeleDrip processes Customer Content or Customer User Data, we act as a processor.
What Customer Usage Data and Customer Content TeleDrip Processes and Why
We use Customer Usage Data and Customer Content to provide services to you and to carry out necessary functions of our business as a communications service provider. We do not sell your end users' personal information and we do not share your end users' information with third parties for those third parties' own business interests.
The particular end user personal information TeleDrip processes when you, our customer, use our products and services depends on which fields you populate on Lead when creating a new Lead or DNC in the system either through the TeleDrip API or through an upload through the Console.
In many cases, you can opt to store records of your communications, or other activities, on TeleDrip which may include your end users’ personal information. You have the option to use the Console to allow you to do things such as analyze the records, including end user personal information, in your TeleDrip account. In those cases, TeleDrip will process this information to provide you with the service you request.
In addition, records containing end user personal information may, from time to time, also be used in debugging or troubleshooting or in connection with investigations of security incidents, as well as for the purposes of detecting and preventing spam or fraudulent activity, and detecting and preventing network exploits and abuse. It may also be anonymized, as allowed by law, and we may use data that can no longer identify you or relate to you for our legitimate business needs.
How Long Do We Store Customer Usage Data and Customer Content and Exercising Choices About End User Personal Information
How long your end user personal information may be stored in TeleDrip and how to delete it depends on the type of data. Customer Usage Data is stored on TeleDrip for as long as is necessary to service your account. Upon cancellation of an account, we will retain Customer Usage Data for up to 60 days at which point it is deleted. Deleting a Lead in the Lead Explorer will cause the Lead and associated Customer Usage Data to be deleted permanently. How long Customer Content Data is stored depends on the type of Customer Content. Call Recordings are deleted after 60 days automatically. SMS Messages on TeleDrip servers are deleted after 60 days automatically. The SMS Message history is kept on Twilio or Nexmo's secure servers indefinitely. If you instruct us to delete Customer Content Data we will do so but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. In some cases, a copy of those records, including the personal information contained in them, may nonetheless be retained to carry out necessary functions like billing, invoice reconciliation, troubleshooting, and detecting, preventing, and investigating spam, fraudulent activity, and network exploits and abuse. Sometimes legal matters arise that also require us to preserve records, including those containing personal information. These matters include litigation, law enforcement requests, or government investigations. If we have to do this, we will delete the impacted records when no longer legally obligated to retain them. We may, however, retain or use records after they have been anonymized, if the law allows.
When and why we share Customer Usage Data and Customer Content and Exercising Choices About End User Personal Information
We do not sell your Customer Account Data or Customer Usage Data to third parties for their marketing purposes. We do not sell your end users' personal information. We may disclose your end users personal information to be in compliance with legal obligations or if:
- We believe it is necessary to do so to be in compliance with regulation, legal process, or a government request
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To protect the security of our Sites and Services
- It is necessitated by a business transfer such as a merger or acquisition.
- If the data is aggregated or de-identified.
We may share this data for the purposes of operating the site and services with third parties including:
- Communications Providers - such as Twilio, SendGrid, Nexmo, Plivo, or any other underlying communication provider we use to fulfill your communication requests.
- 3rd Party Service Providers or Consultants - such as contractors who need to carry out job functions or data processing on our behalf. These third parties must provide reasonable assurances to us they will safeguard the data and we impose controls to limit their access.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities